Kurkjian on Raffy

Dagger420

Was it cheating?If it was then why is their no uproar over it.

I want to know why cheating is only about PED use. It's baseball and they have always cheated.

Why is there no uproar? I don't know, maybe because it happened before most current baseball fans were born? One rarely sees an indignant 'uproar' over something that happened long ago.

Throughout this thread I've not seen one post that said cheating is only about PED use. If you will point it out to me perhaps I can help you with it.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is there no uproar? I don't know, maybe because it happened before most current baseball fans were born? One rarely sees an indignant 'uproar' over something that happened long ago.

Throughout this thread I've not seen one post that said cheating is only about PED use. If you will point it out to me perhaps I can help you with it.

Your making it only about PED use.Stealing signs is cheating.Corking a bat is cheating.

Can you list the good ways to cheat and then list the bad ways.This list will clear up any confusion.

Your making it only about PED use.Stealing signs is cheating.Corking a bat is cheating.

Can you list the good ways to cheat and then list the bad ways.This list will clear up any confusion.

Why is stealing signs cheating? Is there something in the rule book about it?

Let me guess, your from the Sun board, right?

Most of the people we get with this sort of reading difficulty are, so don't feel bad.

Sign stealing will earn you a serious brushback your next AB or maybe hard tag in the teeth at first opportunity. Being caught with a corked bat will get you a suspension and a demeaning nickname like "Corky". PED use can get you an 8-figure payday that you don't deserve.

A Ferrari and a Volkswagen will both get you to the grocery store but that's where the similarities ends. This pretense that there's no difference between PED use and other ways of bending the rules has gone beyond disingenuous and reached simply tedious.

Archived