• 195 replies
    • 12.7k views
  5. A Year Ago...

• 3 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Trading Joseph

• 13 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • Ever since the discussions of Bradish and Means going on the IL and getting a late start to their seasons, I have felt that Irvin would stick as a starter.  He is more suited to be in the rotation than he is to be a relief pitcher. And this past 4 weeks he is showing why.  He can give you 180-190 innings this season if you keep putting confidence in him.  It would be nice to have 2 decent lefties in our rotation with 1 RHP sandwiched in between them. But truth be told I don't think John Means can last more than 2 months before some type of ailment nags his body. 
    • Good article on O'Hearn and how he leads the league in xwOBA https://www.mlb.com/orioles/news/ryan-o-hearn-is-one-of-best-hitters-in-2024    
    • I don't think it's possible now with the way teams place value on players getting the occasional rest day. I don't see any future player even coming close to challenging Cal's consecutive games played record.
    • Really making me think he could be the right handed Devers.  Hope his bat is the equal and hope to God he can actually play third unlike Devers.