Peter Angelos Story

PA724_Oriole

I guess Albert Belle, Rafael Palmeiro, Kevin Brown, and Roberto Alomar don't count, because you weren't paying attention then.

I was trying to imply "since" Tejeda. So I wouldn't count the Likes of Belle or.Alomar and forgive me for not knowing the name Kevin brown.

Also wasnt Palmeiro older than Cruz currently is when we signed him. And you're going to put him in Tejedas class based on the time of the Os signing both?

Palmeiro waant a highly sought after FA when the Os.signed him. He been in his decline when we signed him.

Next someone is going to bring up Vlad and Sosa. Haha.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what is important to me?

Raising the level of discourse on this board.

If that means trying to kill a poor thread in the crib then so be it.

Then maybe you should ignore the threads you don't like instead of fueling the fire with your smart alec comments. Wouldn't that make more sense if that's what's important to you?

Then maybe you should ignore the threads you don't like instead of fueling the fire with your smart alec comments. Wouldn't that make more sense if that's what's important to you?

No, me ignoring the posts won't make them go away.

On the other hand me debating the points made in such posts might.

And humor me. If it's been impact enough for for others to post it, how is it a poor thread?

You've already seemed to comment on this poor thread a half dozen times already.

Its poor but you can't resist coming back to post.

Take your personal attacks off-line or better yet keep them to yourself.

I would for anyone to find me a post I made where I attacked (if that's what you want to call) it, anyone other than COC. And the ones that involved COC I gaurentee he started the thing.

But if yall want to blame me go right ahead since a lot of you on here are buddies.

I also like how I never got a response from you weams from the pm I sent you. Did west you asked. Pmd and didn't make a post about it. But I guess it's easier to ignore pms than ur is posts that everyone can see.

I haven't attacked anyone who didn't attack me first. And I wouldn't classify defending myself as attacking.

It's laughable how you direct that towards me with what has been said by COC as well.

Haha. Even during the holidays you're still a smartass.

I guess it's inconceivable that this site had had new members since then. Probably also hard to believe that even if it was posted that existing users might indeed missed it.

But everything thought up in your head is gold and every angle obviously thought out.

:rolleyes:

C, I can due that two

Oops some more grammatical errors. I hope Can Of Corn doesn't try getting me banned in his usual settle way.

I just learned to, you couldn't have picked a better name.

Can Of Corn, qhich stands for COC.....

Coincidence? I think not. ;)

You have implied I should be disciplined for a few grammatical errors.

And forgive me for not wanting to look through 60 pages consisting of what? 25 topics on each one to see if it has been posted before.

And being that is was a 2013 article I doubt it was on one of the recent pages.

Millions of topics of been reposted. If it's a issue the mods handle it.

It's not for you to act like you do abd bring down the morale of the board and start arguments all the time. Your an antagonist 100% of the time and that is more cancerous to a board like this than an occasional spelling error.

First let me say I don't care if you attack me.

Secondly look at the bolded.

All I said was that it was a poor post.

First let me say I don't care if you attack me.

Secondly look at the bolded.

All I said was that it was a poor post.

For someone who is so driven by correct English, you forgot a coma after secondly.

Secondly, the attack comment was in response to weams posts, nor anything you've said.

I just feel like anything I post, even if others you have respect for agree with me, you find away to turn it into a negative abs start a rift with me. Yet I'm betting accused of personally attacking ppl.

It doesn't make sense.

For someone who is so driven by correct English, you forgot a coma after secondly.

Secondly, the attack comment was in response to weams posts, nor anything you've said.

I just feel like anything I post, even if others you have respect for agree with me, you find away to turn it into a negative abs start a rift with me. Yet I'm betting accused of personally attacking ppl.

It doesn't make sense.

Good catch on the coma.

The difference is I am attacking the content of your posts while you have started attacking me.

Understand the difference?

I honestly rarely pay attention to whose post it is I am commenting on. I assure you I have no personal animus toward you as an individual. I just don't agree with the content of most of your posts.

It doesn't make sense.

Dude, grow the heck up. It's only sports!!!!!!

Yea, saying things like, how old is this guy and grow up are very mature as qell.

A mature person wouldn't put themselves in others conversation qhen.it has nothing to do with then.

Follow your own advice.

Young man, it is a sports msg board. And you are messing it up with your vitriol. Give it a rest. And I agree with you about Angelos. I do not like him either.

Yea, saying things like, how old is this guy and grow up are very mature as qell.

A mature person wouldn't put themselves in others conversation qhen.it has nothing to do with then.

Follow your own advice.

Please

For the love of god proofread your posts prior to hitting the reply button. You would be doing everyone a favor. Trust me!

Archived