• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's hard to be truly surprising in 30-some PAs.
Yea I know...and I couldn't find splits on what he did in the minors...But still, the lefties look more comfortable against him.

Lefties do like the ball down, so maybe he will be like Pettitte..stronger vs righties than lefties?

Yea I know...and I couldn't find splits on what he did in the minors...But still, the lefties look more comfortable against him.

Lefties do like the ball down, so maybe he will be like Pettitte..stronger vs righties than lefties?

I have no stats to back this up, but I thought while watching a game they said lefties actually did better than righties in the minors against him.

I have no stats to back this up, but I thought while watching a game they said lefties actually did better than righties in the minors against him.

I didn't hear that but it wouldn't surprise me.

Maybe Tony has some insight on this?

Not that it is a big deal.

When he gets more comfortable with the slider I suspect lefties won't be as comfortable in there. Impressive start to say the least against that line up. Sox never hit anything real hard. Now let's get Matusz back and let's roll!

Just saw, he's a VERY good interview too. No umms or fighting to find words. Almost talks too fast! Very smart young man.

Great interview. He says he doesnt know why but he just doesnt get nervous out there.

What a breath of fresh air to have someone who doesnt poop the bed out there against the RedSox.

Great interview. He says he doesnt know why but he just doesnt get nervous out there.

What a breath of fresh air to have someone who doesnt poop the bed out there against the RedSox.

Yeah, it's great to finally develop a guy that not only has the ability and stuff, but a bulldog mentality as well. First since Mussina IMO.

First Oriole Rookie to win 4 in April since Willis Roberts

You are the first person to report this. Everyone is saying that it is the first time ever by an Orioles' rookie, but like you said, Willis won 4 games during his rookie season in 2001, though he did get into one game in 1999, though he was still a rookie in 2001.

Archived