vs. RANGERS 5/10 (Game One)

OFFNY

And the Orioles are BACCCCCKKKKK in the WINNNNNNNNNNNNNN column!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky performance, but JJ got the job done.

To be fair to J.J., he did inherit a mess (second and third with no outs). In hindsight, he should have just started the 9th inning and finished it.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Loud" save by JJ, but it counts. It turns out every one of those 5 HRs were needed. I don't mind winning by one run, good teams win'em, and bad teams lose'em. Plus it is a good comeback to those guys, they were getting too comfortable.

Used up Ayala and Johnson. Lindstrom, Strop, and Gregg ready for the second game, followed by Patton and O'Day, who pitched yesterday, and maybe Pomeranz, who pitched 3 innings two games ago.

To be fair to J.J., he did inherit a mess (second and third with no outs). In hindsight, he should have just started the 9th inning and finished it.

Buck probably felt the game was largely ours and wanted to save JJ for a possibly closer situation in the nightcap.

Tentatively scheduled for 7:35. Not sure how strictly they adhere to the arbitrary double header schedules.

Ah, really? Thanks for the update. Just like the old days. I miss the "7:35" start, actually. I thought they would stick more closely to the 30-ish minutes between games.

My heart fell on the floor... I'm still picking it up.

Good win, tho, O's. Good win

yeah that three run shot was sobering and frightening

but

the win is what matters, the O's will find ways to win, even if it's ugly

Ah, really? Thanks for the update. Just like the old days. I miss the "7:35" start, actually. I thought they would stick more closely to the 30-ish minutes between games.

Seems it may be 7:05 after-all. Hope I didn't make you miss the first half hour :o

Edit: Who the hell knows.

Nah, though I'll miss most of that picking the wife up from work, anyway.

Don, the Orioles are playing. Can't your wife's boss pay for a cab home using the company funds so you can watch the game ??? :confused:

Archived