Foxy Lady Armed Forces Day vs. DC...

scOtt

What do you think he's gonna say? Jeez

Seriously Man....They been saying he's close since the beginning of the season...Now 1/4 of the way through and still nothing. Not getting ready to head out on a Milb assignment...Not in the next 10 days or so .... Just still "close".

IMO he's not close....When he goes on a rehab then I'll agree he's close.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You must spread around ........

He still not close IMO ..... Vague answer means exactly that.

Well, in fairness, there's not much more he can do drill wise. He's taking BP, he's fielding, he's starting to dive. If he can successfully do those things what else is there short of getting into live games? If he can play in the MiL, the only thing holding him back for the ML is actually producing. I think he'll be rehabbing by mid-June.

Well, in fairness, there's not much more he can do drill wise. He's taking BP, he's fielding, he's starting to dive. If he can successfully do those things what else is there short of getting into live games? If he can play in the MiL, the only thing holding him back for the ML is actually producing. I think he'll be rehabbing by mid-June.

Thats not close IMO and he should have been placed on the 60 day DL.

Seriously Man....They been saying he's close since the beginning of the season...Now 1/4 of the way through and still nothing. Not getting ready to head out on a Milb assignment...Not in the next 10 days or so .... Just still "close".

IMO he's not close....When he goes on a rehab then I'll agree he's close.

Opinions vary.

Just sayin'...

Hey guys, is the Gameday working fine for you guys??? I live in NY so I can't watch the game on Fox, and the Gameday seems to be a little... let's say malfunctioning right now... The score is 4-0 right?

Welcome! Yup it's 4-0. Gameday is all kinds of messed up. It says 2-0 for me. Thankfully I'm getting WBAL as well.

Archived