vs. RED SOX 8/16

OFFNY

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not kidding nor exaggerating' date=' that was one of, if not THE worst managed single inning in the history of baseball.

We had bucholz on the ropes, our hottest hitter at the plate and all the momentum in the game on our side and Showalter threw it all away on one monumentally stupid decision.

There's no way markakis bunted on his own. No way, I refuse to believe it.

Jesus that was dumb dumb baseball.

We had him on the ropes! We had him!!!![/quote']

You could fill the Grand Canyon with the amount of absurdity and hyperbole in this post. I'm not kidding or exaggerating. This post has more hyperbole and absurdity in the history of the Orioles Hangout Message Board.

I'm not kidding nor exaggerating' date=' that was one of, if not THE worst managed single inning in the history of baseball.

We had bucholz on the ropes, our hottest hitter at the plate and all the momentum in the game on our side and Showalter threw it all away on one monumentally stupid decision.

There's no way markakis bunted on his own. No way, I refuse to believe it.

Jesus that was dumb dumb baseball.

We had him on the ropes! We had him!!!![/quote']

Buck gives his best, most trusted players the green light on lots of plays. Markakis is his most trusted players. You are smoking crack if you think he called for that. And again, if Nick puts down a good bunt and it is bases loaded with no outs you are over exaggerating the other way!

Archived