vs. RAYS, 6/08

OFFNY

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please explain to me why McFarland is on the team? This isn't a knee-jerk reaction, either. I have been saying this since the beginning of the year. Teams that expect to or are fighting for the post-season cannot afford to waste a roster spot on someone who is obviously not a major leaguer. You wouldn't see the Red Sox, Cardinals, Giants, etc. do it. Roster spots, especially on the pitching staff, are simply too valuable.

Lol this team is absolutely pathetic. Like Scott has more RBIs than our team the past 2 games. What a freaking embarrassment. They're playing like a bunch of losers. They're playing with no fight. I don't know what happened to the actuall Orioles but I want them back.

Can someone please explain to me why McFarland is on the team? This isn't a knee-jerk reaction, either. I have been saying this since the beginning of the year. Teams that expect to or are fighting for the post-season cannot afford to waste a roster spot on someone who is obviously not a major leaguer. You wouldn't see the Red Sox, Cardinals, Giants, etc. do it. Roster spots, especially on the pitching staff, are simply too valuable.

Because Buck is screwing us by not using him as often as he should?

KEVIN GAUSMAN O (FINAL NUMBERS)

IP:. 4.33

H:o 8

R:O 7

BB: 3

SO: 6

Pitches: 90 (55 Strikes, 35 Balls)

2013 ERA: 8.84

PITCHES BY INNINGS

25 (16 Strikes, 91 Balls)

23 (16 Strikes, 71 Balls)

13 (81 Strikes, 51 Balls)

10 (61 Strikes, 41 Balls)

19 (91 Strikes, 10 Balls) *

* Gausman retired 1 batter before departing in the 5th inning.

Archived