VS Red Sox 07/ 27

Roll Tide

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Buck wrongly went with Asencio because he knew this is his last outing. Still not a good reason when we were still in the game.

Who else there down 4? Pitched Hunter last night and JJ. Still have 2 more innings after this one.

Well suddenly now that Ortiz shows up Timmins, every single pitch is a strike. :laughlol:

...Doesn't fare well for us though because we need every pitch to be a ball in the bottom half of our innings. Even pitches right down the middle of the plate. Walk the bases loaded then walk in 5 runs. Or something like that.

Yeah, because he has all those World Series rings...

He's turned the organization around and there's no way you can fire him now. And hypothetically if you could, who do you replace him with? And how would you convince Angelos to eat the 6 year contract that Buck has?

He's turned the organization around and there's no way you can fire him now. And hypothetically if you could' date=' who do you replace him with? And how would you convince Angelos to eat the 6 year contract that Buck has?[/quote']

Not now, but this team has underachieved. His track record suggests his teams win championships with other managers.

I'm usually very VERY hesitant to suspect and accuse someone of using steroids.

But that was about as obvious a case of roid rage there is. I hope I'm wrong but boy that was weird. Your team is up plenty and you simply get some bad calls at the plate? He either has a history with that umpire... or that irrational emotional snap was caused by some substance.

Archived