vs. YANKEES, 3/15 (Spring Training)

OFFNY

Is anyone else experiencing audio issues on MLB TV? I will have doing, they go to commercial, and when they comeback, no sound. I have to lose app or switch to a different game to get it back. Happens on 2 different devices.

Yeah, you're not alone. They always have to work out some kinks each season. I guess they need their Spring Training too.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is anyone else experiencing audio issues on MLB TV? I will have doing, they go to commercial, and when they comeback, no sound. I have to lose app or switch to a different game to get it back. Happens on 2 different devices.

Same for me. Cuts in and out

What's Josh Hart doing right now?

I don't care who it is, the MiL camp is what 11 miles away? Get some kid to come over that can run a bit and pick it. Bat him 9th and ignore the O'fer he puts up.

It's a preseason game, Ws and Ls don't matter. Might as well get him a game out there to see what he can do. He played a few games for Buck in CF when he was with Texas.

It's a preseason game, Ws and Ls don't matter. Might as well get him a game out there to see what he can do. He played a few games for Buck in CF when he was with Texas.

We know what he can do and play an adequate center field is not one of those things.

I would rather they put out something approaching a real outfield defense behind the pitchers. How are you supposed to get an early reading on Yoon with Larry, Moe and Curly out there?

I watched it yesterday (stolen from the internet...) and I was getting another feed talking over the broadcast. First it was Dutch then later Arabic.

Drunk Gary Thorne: "Henry Urrutia put on a show and became a fan favorite at the end of last year."

Really? I like Henry, but I am not sure I remember the events that Gary is speaking of.

I altered your original text

We know what he can do and play an adequate center field is not one of those things.

I would rather they put out something approaching a real outfield defense behind the pitchers. How are you supposed to get an early reading on Yoon with Larry, Moe and Curly out there?

I think Buck knows this outfield alignment is less than optimal, defensively. I don't think he's going to hold it against Yoon if a ball or two falls in that would be caught by a better outfielder.

Archived