2014 Chris Tillman Today

Il BuonO

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tillman outdueled Verlander, who had a solid start himself. What a needed shot-in-the-arm.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Since 2012, the Orioles are 33-17 when Tillman starts. That is a .660 win percentage.</p>— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) <a href="

">April 6, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tillman outdueled Verlander, who had a solid start himself. What a needed shot-in-the-arm.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Since 2012, the Orioles are 33-17 when Tillman starts. That is a .660 win percentage.</p>— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) <a href="

">April 6, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wow that's impressive. Plus if I remember right Tillman was on the wrong end of numerous blown saves by JJ last year.

Much needed win today and a great effort by Chris Tillman. AM must have been smiling after todays game if he was watching. Watching Tillman's improvement since his arrival has been really pleasing. I was at his first start at OP and remember it like it was yesterday. It seemed everything he threw was up in the zone. He did not seem very confident his first few starts his first season but now he has that bulldog look in his eyes and determination you need in a starter who looks like he has become our Ace. Tommy Hunter got the job done today as well. Big WIN!

You are correct. He was the victim of several blown saves last year and with a little bit of run production would have easily won 20+.

Phenomenal start from our ace today. Just what we needed. I really like him a lot.

IP 8.1

H 5

R 1

BB 1

SO 5

HR 1

Pitches, 113. OFFNY will have the breakdown.

2014 ERA 1.35 That's an ace.

Sorry, today is the first game that I didn't follow the pitches each inning. :(

Archived