Pitches: 67 (46 Strikes, 21 Balls)

2014 ERA: 4.50

PITCHES BY INNINGS

13 (10 Strikes, 3 Balls)

17 (12 Strikes, 5 Balls)

18 (10 Strikes, 8 Balls)

10 (71 Strikes, 3 Balls)

91 (71 Strikes, 2 Balls)

Hey Bud(pun intended), I thought his first name was David?

No one agrees with you on that particular play, because there was only maybe a 10-20% chance Davis would have scored if sent. If you continually keep taking gambles at stuff with that low of a success percentage, you will lose. A lot. Now please, kindly let it go.

10 to 20% is better the 0% chance we have had in 14 innings. It's about making your own luck. The fact you guys are willing to sit and wait for an offense who relies on HRs to score some runs.. I'll say take a chance.. cause we have nothing to lose yet.

10 to 20% is better the 0% chance we have had in 14 innings. It's about making your own luck. The fact you guys are willing to sit and wait for an offense who relies on HRs to score some runs.. I'll say take a chance.. cause we have nothing to lose yet.

Remind me to play poker with you sometime. ;)

There's a much better chance that the next batter gets a hit. Stop being so thick headed.

Archived