Reminder: Stinson is 4a Fodder

Rene88

A hint for your hunches. Bet against everyone that tries to play this game. You will be right far more times than not. By the way, you were the one that called out Stinson supporters. Not the other way around. I am sure you meant no harm though. In fact - it feels like a harmless rant here.

Thanks you. Yes. And I am sure personally the guy is great. I do want him to do well. I just call 'em as I see 'em and he doesn't look like a major league pitcher to me. I hope I am wrong.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tony says he will be designated tomorrow. Tony usual has a good feel for these things. In a bullpen with few option-able components there are bound to be a casualty or two throughout the season.

The conspiracy theorist in me tells me this accomplishes 3 things:

1. Gets a fresh arm up (McFarland/Brock Huntzinger/Gamboa (wishful thinking on Eddie, but fingers crossed).

2. Potentially serves as a replacement for Yoon (Stinson did a great job in the AAA rotation last year and was a large part of their success)

3. Gets him through waivers/Clears 40-man spot

I think Yoon has one more start before he goes to the bullpen or minor league facility in FL.

So it's just about the opinion, not about any logic. Got it. My little sister could probably pick more winners in NFL football some Sundays than you. It doesn't mean she knows more football than you do.

But she might know the difference between Japan and Korea:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally disagree with this silly thread.

Prior to last night, Stinson had allowed 1 run in 6 IP.

Last year, he did very well for 17 IP. Small sample, sure, but when you watch him you can see he has good stuff. Normally pretty good control.

I'm a big fan. I think he stays and will be back to normal in his next outing.

Thanks for disagreeing without calling me a troll:) I certainty could be wrong but based on what I have seen I am not confident he will turn the corner. We will see what happens if he is DFA-Ed today or not.

I don't understand it, either.

I don't even have a Josh Stinson jersey.

3 Brad Bergesen jerseys, yes. But not Josh Stinson.

I am for keeping Stinson in Baltimore. I am just not for making decisions on one

bad gAme. Buck will make the right choice concerning Stinson. IMO

I am for letting his performance dictate were he should play.

Prior to yesterday Stinson had done the job he had been asked to for the most part.

Stinson might be AAAA fodder or could develop into a decent BP arm. Only time and performance will tell.

One day and one performance are not enough to make that call yet.

Even if he is "4A" (AAAA) fodder every team has a need for those kinda of guys you can roll in out of the active roster.

I am for letting his performance dictate were he should play.

Prior to yesterday Stinson had done the job he had been asked to for the most part.

Stinson might be AAAA fodder or could develop into a decent BP arm. Only time and performance will tell.

One day and one performance are not enough to make that call yet.

Even if he is "4A" (AAAA) fodder every team has a need for those kinda of guys you can roll in out of the active roster.

A sensible post. Thank you.

I am for keeping Stinson in Baltimore. I am just not for making decisions on one bad game. Buck will make the right choice concerning Stinson. IMO

I'm pretty sure that most Oriole fans (as well as the Orioles' front office and manager) feel this way, also.

I think you have me confused with other posters..I don't. I have thought Stinson is 4A since last year. I stated that a few times now. I think specifically, people overate him on here. I haven't bashed anyone else all year except today in this thread or stating Jimenz's performance today makes me officially "concerned"-is that bashing?

I accused you of being negative an awful lot lately.if you'd like I can look back and pick out a few more of yours if you'd like? That said I wasn't calling you a troll. I'm already sick of the plethora of negative threads everytime we lose a game. The Orioles aren't hitting yet and the pitching has been hit or miss and yet we are only a couple under .500.

Hell , I don't even need to look back! It was you that created the reactionary thread less than 10 games into the season.

I think you have me confused with other posters..I don't. I have thought Stinson is 4A since last year. I stated that a few times now. I think specifically, people overate him on here. I haven't bashed anyone else all year except today in this thread or stating Jimenz's performance today makes me officially "concerned"-is that bashing?

You created the

1) Reactionary thread

2) the Meek is terrible we should've kept Aceves

And now

3) This thread about Stinson

So no I'm not mistaking you for another poster.

And I didn't even look that hard!

You created the

1) Reactionary thread

2) the Meek is terrible we should've kept Aceves

And now

3) This thread about Stinson

So no I'm not mistaking you for another poster.

And I didn't even look that hard!

Read things b4 you type.

1 and 2 are both jokes. Hence the smiley faces....

Repeat: read b4 you type so you don't look like a moron like you do now.

Nothing screams guilt like name calling. So first I was a troll and now I am a moron :thumbsup1:

Read things b4 you type.

1 and 2 are both jokes. Hence the smiley faces....

Repeat: read b4 you type so you don't look like a moron like you do now.

Meek Thread

. :)Meek is Awful! Should have Kept Aceves! Sky is Falling!:)

Happy Opening Day Everyone! I figured I would try to beat Roy to the punch

I hope everyone is having fun today! Let's close this one out! Go O's!

The Reactionary Thread

Wow...we suck again!

Not good. Horrible start.

And furthermore the smileys have a described meaning for the most part.

:) means that you are happy. Happy about taking jabs at Roy perhaps or just trying to be funny.

:rolleyes: means that you are being sarcastic. ...I note that you didn't use this in any of the post I looked at!

Archived