Davis taken out of game...

MemorialStadKid

Wasn't Chen out with an oblique strain last year for like 5-6 weeks? I think the healing time is longer for pitchers, but it depends on the severity of the strain.

weams said a month but that's sounds optimistic. I think 6 weeks with a rehab assignment.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Lough struggling. I think signing Morales makes sense. We don't know what Lough will offer all.season. later in the year Cuz in left abs Morales at dh.

We didn't sign Cruz and Jimenez to not make the playoffs. If Davis is out a while I wouldn't be surprised if they made a run at Morales if they thought that's what it took to stay in contention.

You have to think if Davis goes on the 60 day, wr are losing about 40-50 RBIs.

I can guarantee you that Davis doesn't go on the 60 day DL. This sucks that this happened right as we DFA Pearce. I wouldn't mind acquiring a catcher and letting Clevenger play 1st for a week or so.

Davis out for any extended period is not a blessing in any form and I am not sure I want a rusty Morales initially for a full 3-4 years. Man I hope Davis can recover quick.

Ok how about this then. We totally suck for 2 months and are out of it. Davis returns in late June and starts to mash. We trade him, Wieters and Hardy for a huge prospect haul.

Ok how about this then. We totally suck for 2 months and are out of it. Davis returns in late June and starts to mash. We trade him, Wieters and Hardy for a huge prospect haul.

So sign Morales as Davis replacement and Bedard the other teams with the other three? If we are out of it, then heck yes!

Roch is saying on twitter Davis is day to day. Been bothering him a few days now and wanted to stay in game, but Buck pulled him.

That makes no sense since he admitted to having conversations with DD during the game....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roch is saying on twitter Davis is day to day. Been bothering him a few days now and wanted to stay in game, but Buck pulled him.

I'm confused. All the OH message board doctors have diagnosed it and set his recovery time at 6-8 weeks. Plus, decided that the sky will fall if we don't sign Morales. Now, your trying to say the people who are in there are not ready to confirm Armageddon?

Archived