vs. ATHLETICS, 7/18

OFFNY

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o

All teams sustain these types of crushing losses over the course of the long season.

Good teams come back from them.

The Orioles could have let that crushing loss to the Brewers last month ruin them. They didn't, which is why they are still in a good position overall.

They just have to come back and win tomorrow.

It's simple, but it's the truth.

That was a **** pitch by Zach. That said, first 2 hits were luck. But man....brutal. Repeat of NYY all over again for Zach. We scratch and claw our way...and don't look now but Zach already has 3 blown saves.

He is not going to make it through the rest of the season as closer. Oday is up next.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is why we should have knocked in one those runs the last few innings. Once again the offense shuts down with a small lead. Our closers shouldn't have to have 50+ saves a year for us to be good. When you let teams hang around sometimes they get lucky and beat you.

I am trying to shrug this off as an annoying blip in a long season....but I keep having dark thoughts.

I'd love to take a two run lead into the bottom of the ninth EVERY night on the road... odds are you are going to win most of the time.

They'll be OK.

I muted the TV right as the ball went over the wall. Ain't got time for that.

I muted it before the pitch. I always do that when we are in walkoff position because I cant stand Thorne or the crowd noise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived