Favorite Ballparks

GotNitro

Memorial Stadium( Favorite) Grow up with it.....

OPACY

Prince Georges Stadium (Bowie Baysox) AA

RFK

Cleveland Municipal Stadium

RiverBats Louisville Ky. AAA

Hagerstown MD Municipal Stadium (The Suns) A

Trenton NJ AA

Going to Spring Training

Hoping to go to Norfolk AAA this year.....

I'm guessing Municipal Stadium is a close second? ;)

Growing up with Memorial Stadium, it has to be my favorite. Those days back in the eighties, when Wild Bill Hagy ruled the park, would have to be some of the most enjoyable games I have ever attended.

My son and I went up to Fenway a few years back. Yes, it was dirty and dank, and the people were rude and obnoxious. But what a great little park to watch a ballgame. I'd love to go back.

Let's see:

1. OPACY - I saw my 1st MLB game at OPACY and have so many great memories from this stadium...#1 for me.

2. Veterans Stadium - Saw the Braves play the Phillies. We were cheering for the Braves, the Braves won, I thought we were going to die.

3. Skydome - Saw a night game there w/ the dome closed, Jays vs. Mariners. Got to go to the Hard Rock Cafe during the game, which was pretty cool.

4. RFK - I've watched football and baseball there. Definitely better suited for football, but I enjoyed the baseball game we saw (even though the O's lost :mad: )

5. The Diamond - R-Braves stadium in Richmond. Not the greatest of stadiums, but I've seen so many baseball games there, the memories just pile up.

6. Durham Bulls stadium - If you get a chance to go to this stadium, don't pass it up, it's pretty cool.

Archived