vs. Blue Jays 9/16

weams

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To all my friends, colleagues, and even my friendly detractors. Thank you for your company and your shared love of the Orioles. Im sure I'll write something that makes you laugh or annoys you or whatever. I just want you to know how happy I am to share this pleasure tonight.You are the greatest fans in the world.

I feel the exact same way, bud.

This is special. I like that we like dem Os.

All of us.

To all my friends, colleagues, and even my friendly detractors. Thank you for your company and your shared love of the Orioles. Im sure I'll write something that makes you laugh or annoys you or whatever. I just want you to know how happy I am to share this pleasure tonight.You are the greatest fans in the world.

Same here my friend.

Atta boy Roy!!!!!!!! I have to try to hold it together for the next couple minutes!

And he's leading the Cubs to their first postseason appearance sinc.......wait.

I fully expect him to revert next year when the pressure is on. He cannot pitch out of the stretch. Even this year some of the games, people get on base, and he gets frazzled. Not to mention runners steal on him on a whim.

Right back at you, Roy.

Right back at cha. Some fans may not believe in the baseball gods, but no one dares challenge your unique gift of the reverse curse. You lead the lead in fan WAR.

Hundley' date=' Miller, De Aza, Paredes, Pearce et al. I'm still devastated by Machado but this is fun. Great job by the entire organization.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote']

The fact that so many "no-name" players have contributed to this season makes it much more enjoyable for me, personally (in an era in which teams like the Yankees pay multiple players more than $20 million per year). Just astonishing, really.

Archived