Christian Walker to be called up by the O's today

xian4

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And Nelson Cruz, and J.J. Hardy and Nick Markakis, and Nick Hundley, and Kelly Johnson and Delmon Young and Joe Saunders.

I would think Markakis will be back next year. Good chance Cruz comes back as well. We are sure to give him a qualifying offer. That puts us in a good position to get him back. Hardy might be back as well.

Or Meek goes. He will not make the playoff roster.

Are there rules about taking an injured player off the 40 man roster? Steve is having surgery.

I think if they go on the 60 day disabled list you get them off until the beginning of the next season.

This season but I think they try to trade him and if they can't he will not be offered arbitration.

Why? I understand trying to trade him although I'm not sure how much we would get. But we have him on essentially a one year deal next year. We wouldn't we go to arbitration? Same with Wieters. I would put them in the same boat at this point.

Why? I understand trying to trade him although I'm not sure how much we would get. But we have him on essentially a one year deal next year. We wouldn't we go to arbitration? Same with Wieters. I would put them in the same boat at this point.

Use the money to re-sign Cruz who has a proven track record of performance.

Archived