Playoff Tickets for Extra Games

schittenden

the dodgers aren't a lock to be hosting that game as of now. still some games to be played, and the cardinals can catch them iirc.

but an interesting thought, regardless. im trying to remember what they did before....because I know this has come up before.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it was my idea. it sounds good at first. however, the devil is in the details.

I thought a little longer about it, and with print at home tickets....I wouldn't feel that comfortable if someone got ripped off. with actual *tickets* I would feel a lot better about it. if there are no guarantees, I don't think it should happen.

unless its people you absolutely 100 percent trust...or you have a physical ticket to trade....I probably won't do it.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/144005-9-21-14-pair-of-tickets-section-23-row-3-face-value-44-each?p=3638814#post3638814

Just got my tickets (around 4:00) for Games 1 and 3 (game 5 assuming home field). Getting psyched!!! I didn't purchase my pre-determined package because I wasn't overly crazy about the seat location and also we will be traveling so I didn't know the game schedule.

Tix for Game 1 are in Section 9 and tix for Game 5 are Sec 256 Row 1.

I already asked that question. They switched it a few weeks ago. Got this response from a rep when I asked if I'd have access to both:

"You will have access to both divisional games, they are now just guaranteeing you will get at least 1 game."

But back to my original question, are they holding tickets back for those who put down a deposit for 2015 and when do we get to purchase tickets?

They never offered access to more than one game per series. If a rep told you otherwise you should name him here.

Any word on when they'll end the non-STH drawing? By this time in 2012 I'd already heard back and purchased my tickets (thank you Timehop for making me aware of this).

Should be Wednesday with ability to purchase Fri.

In 2012, it was revealed via email on a Thurs with ability to purchase on Fri.

I just noticed that on the 2015 Season Ticket Deposit page, it now says access to ALCS games. No mention of ALDS tickets.

So that either means that they are sold out, or are not holding tickets for people who just put down a deposit for next season.

Yesterday was the final day to purchase with a guarantee of game one or two.

Yesterday was the final day to purchase with a guarantee of game one or two.

I'm hoping that's not the case, since I put down my deposit down for the 13-game plan based on the promotion that I would be guaranteed a chance to get seats for each round of the playoffs.

I'm hoping that's not the case, since I put down my deposit down for the 13-game plan based on the promotion that I would be guaranteed a chance to get seats for each round of the playoffs.

Did you put your deposit down before 11:59 pm yesterday? If so, you're guaranteed tix to EITHER game 1 OR game 2.

"Yesterday was the final day to purchase with a guarantee of game one or two."

You're misunderstanding his reply....he meant yesterday was the final day to purchase 2015 plan with a guarantee of ALDS game one or two. That particular guarantee ended last night. If you put your deposit down before it ended, the offer is good. If you put your deposit down today, there is no guarantee for ALDS tix. The deal was clearly listed with the expiration time/date. I'm not sure they ever offered playoff seats to each round (if they did it was early in the promotion)....I just remember seeing a guarantee for game 1 OR game 2 alds. But, if that offer (for tix in each round) was actually offered on their website, and you put your deposit down during that time, I'm sure it'll be valid.

Yes, you will get a chance to by one ticket for one game for each ticket that you bought in the plan in each round. Exactly.

Did you put your deposit down before 11:59 pm yesterday? If so, you're guaranteed tix to EITHER game 1 OR game 2.

"Yesterday was the final day to purchase with a guarantee of game one or two."

You're misunderstanding his reply....he meant yesterday was the final day to purchase 2015 plan with a guarantee of ALDS game one or two. That particular guarantee ended last night. If you put your deposit down before it ended, the offer is good. If you put your deposit down today, there is no guarantee for ALDS tix. The deal was clearly listed with the expiration time/date.

You new 2015 plan guys are really going out of your way to panic yourselves......nobody tricked you. Relax.

I put down my deposit last week, so I should be good then. I wouldn't be panicking at all if I didn't read this thread....lol. Seems to be a lot of confusion on when stuff is going on sale, ticket limits, etc. I did the same thing in 2012 (put a deposit down for 13) and I was able to get up to four tickets for each game. I was also able to score some decent infield terrace box seats. From what it seems like this year, it's going to be a lot more competitive since they are only allotting each person one per ticket.

Anyone who has already purchased have an idea of availability of remaining tickets for Game 1 versus Game 2. I prefer the Friday game, but if it's between getting stuck in the nose bleed seats for Game 2 versus getting something decent for Game 1, I may opt for Thursday instead.

I put down my deposit last week, so I should be good then. I wouldn't be panicking at all if I didn't read this thread....lol. Seems to be a lot of confusion on when stuff is going on sale, ticket limits, etc. I did the same thing in 2012 (put a deposit down for 13) and I was able to get up to four tickets for each game. I was also able to score some decent infield terrace box seats. From what it seems like this year, it's going to be a lot more competitive since they are only allotting each person one per ticket.

Anyone who has already purchased have an idea of availability of remaining tickets for Game 1 versus Game 2. I prefer the Friday game, but if it's between getting stuck in the nose bleed seats for Game 2 versus getting something decent for Game 1, I may opt for Thursday instead.

Game two is sold out.

Archived