Calling it now Orioles will go into Panic mode

Greg

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are we going to trade for the LAD to eat most of Kemps salary?!?!... He's not worth giving up a top prospect or yet Norris++.

I have always been saying for us to move on from Cruz and Markakis, I just hope they are not planning on waiting until February to replace them with AAAA fodder.

I would give up Norris especially because his contract is almost up, idk what else it would take because I'm not the GM here, I'm purely just saying that I would like to have kemp, but by no means do I want to give up the world.

I am also okay with moving on from Nick, but not if we replace him with someone worse.

I would give up Norris especially because his contract is almost up, idk what else it would take because I'm not the GM here, I'm purely just saying that I would like to have kemp, but by no means do I want to give up the world.

I am also okay with moving on from Nick, but not if we replace him with someone worse.

The LAD are willing to eat a good chunk of his salary in order for them to get premium talent in return. They would probably want Bundy, Norris, ++ in return for Kemp.

I am sure DD is throwing around Jimenez and some others but its not enough... they will have better offers from other clubs.

The LAD are willing to eat a good chunk of his salary in order for them to get premium talent in return. They would probably want Bundy, Norris, ++ in return for Kemp.

I am sure DD is throwing around Jimenez and some others but its not enough... they will have better offers from other clubs.

No, they really won't. Kemp's contract is an albatross. Could have signed Cruz plus Markakis and given up no players for less money than what Kemp is owed. Bundy is not in play here. No team in baseball would take Kemp and his contract if LAD gave Kemp to them for free.

Exactly' date=' $14 million for next year and maybe even 2016 are fine. It is those next two years that Seattle might really regret. We'll be glad he isn't on our books then.[/quote']

But if he gets a contender over the hump and gets them a World Series, no one will care if they have to overpay him in year 3 and 4.

but if he gets a contending over the hump and gets them a world series, no one will care if they have to overpay him in year 3 and 4.

bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived