Official Winter Meetings Thread

weams

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doubt we were ever in the running for Matt Kemp and doubt we will be in the running for Upton.

Yep, I expect neither one of these guys... and really, to improve upon the outfield, we don't NEED one of these guys.

Upton is very likely going to be too expensive in terms of players. Duquette knows what he's doing.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Source: 6 teams in on Emilio Bonifacio, things are "moving along nicely" in terms of a signing.</p>— Chris Cotillo (@ChrisCotillo) <a href="

">December 10, 2014</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Alway did like him.

Yep, I expect neither one of these guys... and really, to improve upon the outfield, we don't NEED one of these guys.

Upton is very likely going to be too expensive in terms of players. Duquette knows what he's doing.

This. It's the production we need to replace. Don't need a big name.

I don't want everyone to get all butt hurt or anything, but objectively, it won't be that difficult to upgrade right field.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Buck said if season started today Pearce would be in RF</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">December 10, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Archived