Toronto looking for New President to be Duquette.

OriolesManiac88

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hypothetical: Orioles and Blue Jays agree on compensation, and Duquette takes the job in Toronto. It is announced that the Orioles will receive Dalton Pompey and a player to be named later. How will this board handle it if nobody is willing to confirm that the PTBNL is Hoffman and we have to wait until June to see who it is?

Hypothetical: Orioles and Blue Jays agree on compensation, and Duquette takes the job in Toronto. It is announced that the Orioles will receive Dalton Pompey and a player to be named later. How will this board handle it if nobody is willing to confirm that the PTBNL is Hoffman and we have to wait until June to see who it is?

Since I'd be happy with just Pompey it won't bother me overly much.

I am not even slightly concerned. Since He will be rehabbing in Sarasota suddenly.

I am not even slightly concerned. Since He will be rehabbing in Sarasota suddenly.

I gotta figure it would be the worst kept secret in baseball. Just struck me as ironic that we could get exactly what we're looking for, yet nobody would know for sure for another 5 months.

Established personalities will revert to type.

Book it. :D

Is it possible that the Blue Jays only wanted to screw with our off season just so nothing got done?
I think they have done more damage to themselves then the O's.

Oh what tangled webs we weave

When we practice to deceive

Seems above Rogers' intelligence level tho. If it was driven by him...

Apparently we asked for 3 prospects back?

Seems like we overplayed our hand a little, but I'm glad it's seemingly over. I just hope he actually wants to be here.

I'm glad we asked for an extreme amount because if anyone would be dumb enough to do it, it would be Ed Rogers.

Archived