Three Day Mini Camp in Sarasota (Doc Shorebird Covering For Us)

weams

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The biggest acquisition in Birdland appears to be Chris Tillman's beer belly.</p>— Battle ofthe Beltway (@BattleOTBeltway) <a href="

">January 12, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Buck on Rule 5 Jason Garcia: "I wanted to see if the delivery was as clean as it was on tape. That's a pretty good arm right there."</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Buck on Rule 5 Jason Garcia: "I wanted to see if the delivery was as clean as it was on tape. That's a pretty good arm right there."</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

Sounds like Buck liked the way the ball was coming out of his hand.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>The biggest acquisition in Birdland appears to be Chris Tillman's beer belly.</p>— Battle ofthe Beltway (@BattleOTBeltway) <a href="

I'm not too worried I guess. Bartolo Colon and CC Sabathia and a few dozen other guys have pitched most of their careers with the builds of an 80s style profession wrestler. If he were a shortstop or center fielder I'd be panicking though.

Archived