Joba to begin season in pen, go to minors in June

TGO

Does Joba have more than 2 pitches?

He has a curve and change that he doesn't throw out of the pen. Wang also was trying to teach him a two seamer.

In other random things you didn't know about Joba ;), he legally changed his name (Boof Bonser anyone?) from Justin, he is actually left-handed, and he has a son named Karter.

"The mistake was already made last year switching him to the bullpen out of panic or whatever," Steinbrenner told The Times. "I had no say in it last year and I wouldn't have allowed it. That was done last year, so now we have to catch up. It has to be done on a schedule so we don't rush him."
"[Mussina] just needs to learn how to pitch like [45-year-old Phillies pitcher] Jamie Moyer," Steinbrenner said, according to The Times. Moyer is known as a crafty pitcher who doesn't have an overpowering fastball."

Glad to see the apple didn't fall to far from the d-bag tree and apparently he hit every branch on the way down.

Little Hank is crying like a small child, because his new toy won't work the way he wants it too. As, co-chairman his over-emotional, reactionary, spoiled brat like tantrums can only mean good things for the O's in the future.

Glad to see the apple didn't fall to far from the d-bag tree and apparently he hit every branch on the way down.

Little Hank is crying like a small child, because his new toy won't work the way he wants it too. As, co-chairman his over-emotional, reactionary, spoiled brat like tantrums can only mean good things for the O's in the future.

This is just straight up hilarious. I mean really, how absolutely retarded can you be? A big part of me is kind of happy because I think he has a legitimate shot to run this team into the ground in 5 years. OTOH, every time I see his ugly ass face I want to beat the living hell out of him.

Archived