UNC vs Terps 2/25

AgentOrange

Alright alright I finally did it. The only brand of organic at Wal Mart was Smuckers, so I stirred in a little salt and am currently feasting. Its delicious. The absence of excess crap is noticeable.

For the game though I think I'm gonna eat the extra burrito I got at Chipotle on the way back to school, followed by some pinenut roll from Tio Pepes. A greasy cheesesteak may also hop in my belly considering its success against Duke.

I love the ingredients list on a jar of organic peanut butter:

"Ingredients: Peanuts, salt."

Beautifully direct.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a question for anyone that can answer it. I am on the West Coast on business and would like to catch this game at a sportsbar. This game is not being broadcasted on a network channel, ESPN, or ESPN full court. Does this mean there will be no shot of the game being played at a bar? I am not exactly sure how the satelite thing works.

I'd say at this point at worst they can wind up an 8 or 9 seed and as high as a 5 in my opinion.

Well, the worse they could do is not make the tourney.

For them to do that, they would have to lose out and if they did that, they would be in trouble IMO.

Now, i think we can all agree they aren't losing out.

So, with that as the assumption, i still think they could be as low as a 10 seed. I can see them getting higher than a 5 if they beat UNC and Duke and advance deep into the ACC tourney.

Well, the worse they could do is not make the tourney.

For them to do that, they would have to lose out and if they did that, they would be in trouble IMO.

Now, i think we can all agree they aren't losing out.

So, with that as the assumption, i still think they could be as low as a 10 seed. I can see them getting higher than a 5 if they beat UNC and Duke and advance deep into the ACC tourney.

Absolutely. Look at Syracuse last year. They went from outside the bubble to a 5 seed by winning 4 in a row at the Big East Tournament. I could see MD losing to UNC and Duke, and beating State. Even if they do that, if they win 2 or 3 games in the ACC Tournament, they will definitely be a 5 seed or maybe even a 4.

Archived