Will Jimmy Paredes force his way onto this team?

mdbdotcom

I miss the Brandon Fahey and Freddie Bynum days. Those guys were legends.

How sad is it that the Orioles were so bad we gave Freddy Bynum a nickname? I remember actually having a little hope for the guy. We could have a minor league roster better than some of those teams, and I'm not really joking about that.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How sad is it that the Orioles were so bad we gave Freddy Bynum a nickname? I remember actually having a little hope for the guy. We could have a minor league roster better than some of those teams, and I'm not really joking about that.

We called John Parrish "The Truth"

We called John Parrish "The Truth"

I thought he was going to be a decent reliever actually. I hated the fact that Steve Kline got chances instead of him.

I also thought David Dellucci, Larry Bigbie, and Luis Matos were going to be mainstays of our team though, so what do I know?

Paredes can't play defense, so I don't think he can make the club. It's a shame too, because I would have rather kept him on the bench than Delmon Young,

I miss the Brandon Fahey and Freddie Bynum days. Those guys were legends.

I know you're joking, but I sure don't. Bynum, Fahey, Juan Castro, Luis Hernandez, Alex Cintron and Oscar Salazar all played SS in 2008. Everybody has his or her image that encapsulates the horror of the dark years. That's mine.

I know you're joking, but I sure don't. Bynum, Fahey, Juan Castro, Luis Hernandez, Alex Cintron and Oscar Salazar all played SS in 2008. Everybody has his or her image that encapsulates the horror of the dark years. That's mine.

Chris Richard was our best hitter for a short time.

I'm getting tired of the never wanting to play Manny at short. It wouldn't screw with Manny's head to have him 75-100 Innings of SS this year. Really what's the big deal? If he's that fragile mentally and physically then we should have not sold the fan base on him coming back helping offset losing Cruz.

I'm getting tired of the never wanting to play Manny at short. It wouldn't screw with Manny's head to have him 75-100 Innings of SS this year. Really what's the big deal? If he's that fragile mentally and physically then we should have not sold the fan base on him coming back helping offset losing Cruz.

We signed J.J. Hardy for all the years that Manny could have played short for the Orioles. So he is the best third baseman in that game. That's all.

Who sold the fan base anything. Other than the largest payroll in Oriole history?

Then who would you put at 3B while Machado is at SS?

Besides, he is one of the best 3B in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manny is not a back up anything. The utility infielder will always back up short on this team. You are just used to the Cal Ripken years.

Then who would you put at 3B while Machado is at SS?

Besides, he is one of the best 3B in the league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not a real idea. Many people wanted to maximize Manny's value by playing him at short. The Orioles decided otherwise after two knee rebuilds.

Some folks also enjoy constructing a fantasy baseball lineup. Using bats at places in the field that they qualify for. Instead of making a team that will prevent runs. Like in reality.

If JJ were to go down for six weeks, the Orioles would definitely prevent more runs by playing their best fielder at a less valuable position?

Archived