Baltimore area visit and game on Aug 1

OhioOriole

Hi,

I will be visiting Baltimore with my family and will get a chance to see the Orioles at home for the first time ever in Camden Yards.The last time I saw the Orioles at home was Cal's rookie year at the old Memorial Stadium (kinda weird but they were playing the Tigers then as well). So, I'm going to need 4 tickets but will probably wait until the day before/day of as I will only be in town for the weekend and can't risk a rain-out. Any suggestions on good value seat locations that won't kill me price wise? Also, best food/draft beer locations in the stadium (I'm an import/craft beer kinda guy).

Also, any local beer/food suggestions? I'll be staying in Linthicum.

Thanks,

OhioOriole

Hi,

I will be visiting Baltimore with my family and will get a chance to see the Orioles at home for the first time ever in Camden Yards.The last time I saw the Orioles at home was Cal's rookie year at the old Memorial Stadium (kinda weird but they were playing the Tigers then as well). So, I'm going to need 4 tickets but will probably wait until the day before/day of as I will only be in town for the weekend and can't risk a rain-out. Any suggestions on good value seat locations that won't kill me price wise? Also, best food/draft beer locations in the stadium (I'm an import/craft beer kinda guy).

Also, any local beer/food suggestions? I'll be staying in Linthicum.

Thanks,

OhioOriole

Get your craft beer at Dempsey's at the warehouse.

Archived