Who do we miss more, Schoop or Wieters?

Frobby

Who Do The Orioles Miss More?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do The Orioles Miss More?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The other thing to consider is that Schoop's loss has hurt more than just second base. It's forced us to use Pearce at second and give more outfield at bats to Young and Company, thus weekening both second base AND the outfield.

So as much as I miss Wieters, Schoop is easily the more missed of the two.

I think it's Schoop. That's not a knock on Wieters, it's both a compliment to Schoop and an acknowledgment of how well Caleb Joseph has performed.
I'd agree with this. Not only does Schoop shore down our IF defense, he frees up Pearce to help us in the OF.

I agree with the view of everyone, Schoop. My only concern is that we rush him back too quickly for a game and he gets injured again/worse and we don't see him for the rest of the year. It seems like we're very poor at managing actual injuries and very good at managing ....what's a good word here..."marginal" injuries.

Schoop. I'm not sure it's particularly close either.
Ditto this as Schoop was showing some long ball potential not to mention his defense is way better than what we have replacing him with Flaherty out. Joseph has been a more than adequate replacement for Wieters.

Archived