vs. INDIANS, 6/05

OFFNY

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, Tillman almost always leads the league and/or is among the league leaders in having 2-strike pitches fouled off.

I don't have a problem with that (although it does drive me crazy watching his pitch-count mount because of it.)

I DO have a problem with Tillman throwing a lot of balls and walking a lot of batters though, which he has had a big tendency to do as of late.

Yes, when he has been most effective his pitches off the plate are well located enough that he gets uncomfortable swings, lot of flyballs, popups but he then has been able to bring it back into the strike zone when he needs to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1) Wasn't Lough's fault.

2) it was a hit and run.

You can tell because Lough looked up after not hearing the bat. If it was a straight steal he would have kept going as that would have been on him. Blame Manny for not getting wood on the ball.

1) Wasn't Lough's fault.

2) it was a hit and run.

You can tell because Lough looked up after not hearing the bat. If it was a straight steal he would have kept going as that would have been on him. Blame Manny for not getting wood on the ball.

But guys strike out. Don't you just put your head down and run? If Manny makes contact, then you look back.

He is. I said he should never be allowed to run but guess what..,it happens again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't a straight steal.. It was a hit and run..geez some of you are so blinded by a lack of knowledge. O's are playing small ball.

1) Wasn't Lough's fault.

2) it was a hit and run.

I'd like for someone to ask Buck that tonight. His expression and their chat made it seem like a missed sign somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But guys strike out. Don't you just put your head down and run? If Manny makes contact, then you look back.

If you call a hit and run you have to hit the ball or runner is a dead duck. Now Lough could have made it but its hindsight.

Archived