You do realize that We are officially out of the Wild Card

weams

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's keep the mojo of this thread going.

Wild Card Standings

LAA +1.0

Minn -

O's -1.0

Tor -2.0

The Angels are fading huge time. We gained 1 game on the NYY, LAA, and Tor. Darn those pesky Twins. But the Angels are toast. Need to win tomorrow and have a 5-4 road trip. Hoping for better.

Twins came back and won. Tied it on a 2 out wild pitch and later an intentionally walked runner scored, oh well it would have been nice to tie it.

That was terrible everything for the Mariners in the 9th, including management. McClendon's gotta be on his last legs.

Let's hope they get through west coast trip; it will be tough.

Oakland always tough

Angels will be desperate

Mariners have pitching

You could just as easily take the opposite approach and point out the weaknesses in each of those teams.

It's time to give the Orioles the credit they're due. They are a good if flawed team capable of beating anyone on any given day. They chose to compete over the last two months of the regular season, which to me means it time to stop focusing on the shortcomings and enjoy some meaningful baseball.

Win or lose, it's better to be a player than sit on the sidelines because you're "smart".

You could just as easily take the opposite approach and point out the weaknesses in each of those teams.

It's time to give the Orioles the credit they're due. They are a good if flawed team capable of beating anyone on any given day. They chose to compete over the last two months of the regular season, which to me means it time to stop focusing on the shortcomings and enjoy some meaningful baseball.

Win or lose, it's better to be a player than sit on the sidelines because you're "smart".

WTF? I'm one of the positive posters here. Where the hell did this come from?

I'm always in the group of giving Os credit.

Don't be trash and attack me personally. I don't know you and I didn't even say anything to provoke so mind your own business and move on. That's some low class ****

WTF? I'm one of the positive posters here. Where the hell did this come from?

I'm always in the group of giving Os credit.

Don't be trash and attack me personally. I don't know you and I didn't even say anything to provoke so mind your own business and move on. That's some low class ****

Wow. Apologies if you thought my post was a personal attack of some kind.

Archived