Saturday's weather? (Game PPD to Sunday 7:05 Jimenez Gm1 Tillman Gm2)

lovetoaster

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It depends upon whether it will be thunderstorms. Thunderstorms usually blow in and blow out. If it's steady rain, it could be around all day. I am a season ticket holder who is scheduled for this game. I hope they let us know early and not make us wait 3 hours to call the game if it is raining.

If they call the game off, I wouldn't mind doing a day-night double header on Sunday.

I think its supposed to be a steadyish rain. From the looks of the forecast, temps were very cool and it said rain all day. That leaves me to think one of those grey wet cool days we get in spring, which quite frankly are depressing lol.

Any further weather updates? Forecast is showing thunderstorms all night, 100%...just need to know to make plans (or not) for the gnome. :)

Accuweather hourly shows a brief window from 6-9. Rest of the day doesn't look good. I hope they just postpone. My friends already want to back out if it's raining.

I feel there are too many reasons to NOT cancel early. Gnome, national game, season ticket holder event. I'm guessing its going to try to go off as planned and get postponed after a long delay around 9-10pm. Sucks.

Only thing is, my understanding is that at least the Q&A portion of the season ticket holder event will be in the lower bowl stands, with Buck and Duquette fielding questions sitting atop the dugout. Not sure whether the 29- and 81-game pre-event is in the clubhouse / club level, or it too is on the field. If the weather is as forecast, I can't see those events being held if outside.

Major bummer! I was really looking forward to this day.

Archived