Saturday's weather? (Game PPD to Sunday 7:05 Jimenez Gm1 Tillman Gm2)

lovetoaster

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who wrote the pitchers into the title? Is that confirmed anywhere?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

And here.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tomorrow's starting pitchers: 1:35 p.m. Game 1: Ubaldo Jimenez7:05 p.m. Game 2: Chris Tillman</p>— Baltimore Orioles (@Orioles) <a href="

">June 27, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Orioles PR ‏@OriolesPR 19m19 minutes ago

Tomorrow's Orioles starting pitchers: GM1 RH Ubaldo Jimenez, GM2 RH Chris Tillman.

Soooo. Is it ok to questions Gausmans yo yoing now? They couldn't have brought up anyone else to be the 26th man in the pen? It had to be Gausman? Crazy.

It looks like they aren't calling Gausman up. Could be TJ. Since the double header was scheduled within 48 hours the 26th man will only be eligible for game 2. If Gausman pitches tonight in Norfolk, he will be lined up to pitch again on Thursday so the Orioles will choose between him, or Jiminez or Tillman on short rest.

So are they not calling Gausman up or is he going to sit in the bullpen?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

He is pitching at Norfolk tonight if the game is played. Possible call up for Thursday's game. He will not be with the Orioles.

It looks like they aren't calling Gausman up. Could be TJ. Since the double header was scheduled within 48 hours the 26th man will only be eligible for game 2. If Gausman pitches tonight in Norfolk, he will be lined up to pitch again on Thursday so the Orioles will choose between him, or Jiminez or Tillman on short rest.

I trust the Orioles but why not just let him start tomorrow? Tomorrow is a free roster move and Thursday they have to make another move. I know they know what they are doing but the easiest thing would be to start Gausman tomorrow and haut push everyone else back a day.

I trust the Orioles but why not just let him start tomorrow? Tomorrow is a free roster move and Thursday they have to make another move. I know they know what they are doing but the easiest thing would be to start Gausman tomorrow and haut push everyone else back a day.

It's possible that they just choose bring him up and keep him up after Thursday as well. The Rosterbation is going to be resolved a bit at some point. Maybe they will send Chen Back down too. Who knows with these wild and crazy guys

When it got rained put I thought, " at least I get to see Gausman instead of Tillman". Then this thread title broke the news. I'm still watching Tillman. I hope he doesn't lay an egg. The gnome alone should be worth like 3 shutout innings. If Tillman can labor through three on his own, that's six innings of shutout ball. I'll take it.

It's possible that they just choose bring him up and keep him up after Thursday as well. The Rosterbation is going to be resolved a bit at some point. Maybe they will send Chen Back down too. Who knows with these wild and crazy guys

Unless Norris is dealt I don't see it. I bet they take advantage of the All Star Break and send someone down. Miguel has another option as well. I know they have it all figured out but this isnt the easiest solution to me. More roster intrigue.

Soooo. Is it ok to questions Gausmans yo yoing now? They couldn't have brought up anyone else to be the 26th man in the pen? It had to be Gausman? Crazy.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tonight's <a href="https://twitter.com/NorfolkTides">@NorfolkTides</a> game vs. Toledo has been ppd. Will be made up as part of DH on 8/22. Kevin Gausman will pitch for Tides on Sunday.</p>— David Hall (@DavidHallVP) <a href="

So they pull him from the start, then decide they don't need him for the DH and the end result is his routine gets busted up yet again as he will be pitching on extra rest.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tonight's <a href="https://twitter.com/NorfolkTides">@NorfolkTides</a> game vs. Toledo has been ppd. Will be made up as part of DH on 8/22. Kevin Gausman will pitch for Tides on Sunday.</p>— David Hall (@DavidHallVP) <a href="

So they pull him from the start, then decide they don't need him for the DH and the end result is his routine gets busted up yet again as he will be pitching on extra rest.

They can control the weather? This means TJ or Wilson will start Thursday.

It's a joke the way they are handling Gausman. Who btw is one of our best 5 starters. Why not just have him start game 1 tomorrow as the 26th man for the DH. Then let Tillman pitch game 2. Seems like a perfect way to get Tillman and Ubaldo an extra day of rest. Keep the staff fresh and you get to see Gausman make another MLB start this year. Gausman is the one starter on the team that has the potential to go on a tear and really pitch like a true ace for a month. Not to take anything away from Gonzo, Chen and Ubaldo.

Archived