This is A Mess (Mega RANT Thread)

eddie83

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Id go with Lough and Reimold with Davis back at first and Wieters as a DH on days he isnt catching.Id bring up Walker and Alvarez, what do we have to lose? Id DFA or trade any and all of them if we could get someone who can get the ball out of the infield.The experiment is over. Its killing us.

Here is what I would do Roy. Cut Parmalee and put Davis back on first. Move jones to right and put Lough in Center. Split Snder and Reimold in LF. If you don't want to move Jones to Rf where his arm plays best than put Lough in Lf and split Reimold and Snider in Rf as a platoon.

And each year we played WELL over our heads.

It's all come back down to earth now. And it's not pretty.

MSK

I agree with you on alot. But I like our corp. But Parades hitting .340 did wonders for this offense the first few months. Jones too, until he got hurt, and saw his avg slip to .280. Parm and MW both had their short hot streaks. Manny has had a career year. But Davis, JJ, LF/RF, Norris, Tillman and us totally messing with Gausman has what has done us in this year.

Id go with Lough and Reimold with Davis back at first and Wieters as a DH on days he isnt catching.Id bring up Walker and Alvarez, what do we have to lose? Id DFA or trade any and all of them if we could get someone who can get the ball out of the infield.The experiment is over. Its killing us.

Sometimes I really question your baseball knowledge. You would just cut Paredes with the lack of talent in our system based on what you have seen this year because of an overreaction? Do you think long term?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Dang...it's on now. Snap!

The "nothing" that people say we traded for Snider pitched a no-hitter for the Pirates. I like Lough more than Snider. Speaking of Lough, is he alive?

DD's OF plan to replace Cruz and Kakes is appalling. As many fans on here were concerned about this offseason.

Don't trust anyone blindly. "In DD We Trust"....nope, everyone is human. It is healthy to be skeptical. DD can do the right thing NOW. That is set us up for future seasons by trading Davis, Chen, DOD and MW if there is a market. Don't make the wrong decision twice DD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are Beane' date=' would you take Bundy for Reddick? We don't even know if Bundy will throw again.[/quote']

That ship has sailed. We have to keep all our assets. The rest of the year should be about giving Gausman and Davies spots in the rotation the rest of the year. Sticking Wright and Givens in set up roles. Seeing what we have with Alvarez, Walker, Mancini, Clevenger and Urrutia to a lesser extent.

Players we can trade:

Chen

O'day

MW

Davis

Hunter(pay his remaining salary)

Matusz(pay his remaining salary)

DFA: Snider, Reimold, Parm, Lough.

The DFA guys are a dime a dozen and DD is really good at acquiring those types. They've all been handed AB's all season to take 2 OF jobs and haven't done it. They failed. It's time to move on and see what we have in the minors. Then we know where we stand come the offseason.

Dang...it's on now. Snap!

The "nothing" that people sY we traded for Snider pitched a no-hitter for the Pirates. I like Lough more than Snider. Speaking of Lough, is he alive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Pirates gave up five runs and seven hits last night.

When did he throw this no hitter for them?

Archived