Congrats to Jason Garcia on his first Major League win.

25 Nuggets

If he could go back to being a SP next year in Norfolk or Bowie's rotation this move would make a ton of sense. Especially after trading Davies. I know the system has lost Ed Rod, Davies, Brault and Tarpley over the last year but DD has brought in some nice prospects. R.Rodriguez, Gunkel, Lee and Garcia.

DD...

puppet_happyt.gif

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buck's interview was old school. He was asked about whether he felt good for Jason after "all that he has been through" (I guess referring to his rehab/injury). Buck was like..."What do you mean? He is a guy who was in A ball last year and he is in the big leagues." Buck was not complimentary about his performance- he has an old school approach sometimes to young players just up.

Buck's interview was old school. He was asked about whether he felt good for Jason after "all that he has been through" (I guess referring to his rehab/injury). Buck was like..."What do you mean? He is a guy who was in A ball last year and he is in the big leagues." Buck was not complimentary about his performance- he has an old school approach sometimes to young players just up.

That question was funny - he just stared at the reporter for a second - then he said "dude is lucky to be a MLer...then immediately complemented Givens. It was pretty awesome.

All I could think about was TJ McFarland on Tuesday night. No one was behind him in the pen so it was his game. TJ got blown up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Too bad that TJ could not do the long man job to completion. That is why he was there.

I was surprised to see Garcia in a close game. And then pleasantly surprised with his performance.

Buck was kind of up against it. He only had Garcia and TJ(?) left. Had to save the more experienced guy for even later in the game. It was a gamble but it paid off.

The most important result from Garcia's performance last night was that he gave Buck the confidence to put him out there again in that situation. Now he can operate with a full bull pen.

You're right. Within reason... He won't see too many hi leverage situations but if Buck needs him...

Buck is NEVER effusive with praise when people are doing well, especially because he is so superstitious that he feels any compliment will "jinx" them.

He really wanted NOT to be too complimentary of Garcia.

I will.

He was real good last night, for the inning he pitched.

Three quick ground balls. BRITTON was jealous. :P

Archived