A Nice Haul

NashLumber

Today was my 54th birthday and my wife and I took our girls on their first train ride (to Greensboro NC from Durham, an hour ride). I thought the day itself was plenty in the way of gifts, but she asked me to pause the World Series so she could give me two presents. I could not be more surprised or happier. I looked all over Baltimore for the Black Sox cap in the 8 games we were up there this year. And we love Pigtown Clevenger (seen him in several Norfolk games).

She's the best. 8d5b854096f0a140d431646e74da72aa.jpg51b02150b31839793cc3b6a10f1e1555.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was my 54th birthday and my wife and I took our girls on their first train ride (to Greensboro NC from Durham, an hour ride). I thought the day itself was plenty in the way of gifts, but she asked me to pause the World Series so she could give me two presents. I could not be more surprised or happier. I looked all over Baltimore for the Black Sox cap in the 8 games we were up there this year. And we love Pigtown Clevenger (seen him in several Norfolk games).

She's the best. 8d5b854096f0a140d431646e74da72aa.jpg51b02150b31839793cc3b6a10f1e1555.jpg

You got several gifts yesterday ???

I didn't get several gifts yesterday.

You bastard.

You got several gifts yesterday ???

I didn't get several gifts yesterday.

You bastard.

Happy Birthday! It's fine here for now!

Thanks, guys! A fine, fine day and I can't get over the cap. I had totally forgotten about it after we left town in August. The only downer was the manner in which KC pulled off the W.S. victory. I had no favorite, but I'll take how the day went and will treasure this lovely lady and her thoughtfulness. One of my best O's buddies is from Pigtown and I can't wait to wear this next time I see him.

Thanks, guys! A fine, fine day and I can't get over the cap. I had totally forgotten about it after we left town in August. The only downer was the manner in which KC pulled off the W.S. victory. I had no favorite, but I'll take how the day went and will treasure this lovely lady and her thoughtfulness. One of my best O's buddies is from Pigtown and I can't wait to wear this next time I see him.
You have a great lady.
The hat is awesome, but that Rickenbacker is a real beauty. Man alive.
Thanks! I don't gig with it live much anymore, but it's all over the last CD I recorded. I'm big on that sound. Love the Byrds.

Archived