Most Batted Balls with exit velocity of 115 MPH or above in 2015

weams

Trumbo isn't going to be a batting champ, but I do think that with a regular spot in the lineup and a clean bill of health, he will hit plenty of homers this year. This is a starting lineup that could have four 30 homer guys in Davis, Jones, Machado and Trumbo.

Don't know about 2016, but look at what Jonathan Schoop did in half a season last year. Could be five.

On MLBNow Stanton first. By a lot. Trumbo tied with Nelson Cruz and Jose Bautista for number three in all of baseball.
Including college ball? :scratchchinhmm: ;)
No, they were talking about the Big Leagues. Sorry.

I saw a 5-year-old in a T-ball league last fall that was hitting some wicked line drives.

Steamer has him projected for about a .760 OPS, which would be a huge improvement on the DH spot from last year. However, that doesn't include the DH penalty... I'm thinking we are more likely to get about a .730 (obviously SLG heavy), or around a league average hitter.

Something like .240/.290/.440 would be my mid-case projection.

Steamer has him projected for about a .760 OPS, which would be a huge improvement on the DH spot from last year. However, that doesn't include the DH penalty... I'm thinking we are more likely to get about a .730 (obviously SLG heavy), or around a league average hitter.

Something like .240/.290/.440 would be my mid-case projection.

I'm very bullish on Trumbo in OPACY. Put me down for .780+.

Archived