vs. RANGERS, 4/16

Sessh

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It does work. I'm focusing on finding ways to throw away games, nothing else. What is happening right now is 1998-2011 Orioles. I don't care about that other stuff it has nothing to do with what I'm saying.

So. When you lose a game, it's '98 through '11? Got it.

That can't happen Trumbo, it JUST CAN'T. It didn't cost a run, I guess but that can't happen. And Givens has to make a better pitch.

None of this would have happened if Buck would have put in a competent major league pitcher in the 7th.

Im REALLY angry with Buck. He forgot more baseball than I;ll ever know..but he forgot to get his starter out of there on time tonight and we lose this needlessly.

Yeah, I mean Gallardo was lucky not to give up 6 runs. Almost every time the ball was hit hard against him. He makes it through 6th and you bring him out and let him face 1 batter but 2? I'm sorry but I can't watch this now. I'm infuriated and if I keep watching I will disturb my family.

Should have been GBOB tonight.

This. This is what I expected honestly. With our bullpen (the front end of it), you bring them in to nail the coffin if you lead by only a few runs after 6. It's our biggest asset, use them when this situation arises. We can't and shouldn't plan for using them tomorrow for a game we might not ever have a chance to win in. Just my opinion.

Next time anybody criticizes Brian Matusz, just remember that TJ McFarland would be the one taking his place as the LOOGY out of the bullpen. It can always be worse.

Matusz (if memory serves) does an outstanding job of not allowing inherited runners to score. Might be thinking of someone else, but I think it's him.

Archived