Mancini. Cisco, Trumbo, Alvarez and Wieters

Bahama O's Fan

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose Bautista, Josh Reddick, Jay Bruce, Ichiro, Beltran, and Franklin Gutierrez, all have decent bats and are better defensive RF.

Jose Bautista - 36 next season .230 12 hr 41 RBI Bautista's demand is five years, $150M

Josh Reddick - 5 hr 20 RBI

Jay Bruce - not a free agent

Ichiro - 43 next season

Beltran - 40 next season

Franklin Gutierrez - .241 9 hr 25 RBI

vs.

Trumbo - .288 28 hr 68 RBI

You know what.. I am convinced. Lets sign Ichiro. Makes sense now.

Jose Bautista - 36 next season .230 12 hr 41 RBI Bautista's demand is five years, $150M

Ichiro - 43 next season

Beltran - 40 next season

vs.

All could be FA, all have decent bats, all are superior to Trumbo in the OF. Most if not all will be cheaper. Wouldn't be surprised if Trumbo gets more than Bautista. I am not playing Trumbo in RF next year and I am not paying 15- 18M for a DH. I would rather sign Beltran and Reddick for DH and RF, probably for less money.

All could be FA, all have decent bats, all are superior to Trumbo in the OF. Most if not all will be cheaper. Wouldn't be surprised if Trumbo gets more than Bautista. I am not playing Trumbo in RF next year and I am not paying 15- 18M for a DH. I would rather sign Beltran and Reddick for DH and RF, probably for less money.

Jay Bruce is not a free agent next year... with those options you may as well put Rickard or promote from minors in RF and save your money for something else.

Jay Bruce is not a free agent next year... with those options you may as well put Rickard or promote from minors in RF and save your money for something else.

Bruce has an 8M option which the Reds will not pick up. He most likely will be traded . We'll see what that club does with him. Could even be the O's.

Bruce has an 8M option which the Reds will not pick up. He most likely will be traded . We'll see what that club does with him. Could even be the O's.

Spotrac says Bruce has a 13 mill team option. But I expect he will be traded and his new club will pickup the option for 2017 based on the year he is having. Are you saying that information is not correct for him?

Ichiro - 43 next season

Beltran - 40 next season

vs.

Trumbo's 20s were worth less than Manny's 2015. But I'm sure his 30s will be spectacular and nearly decline-free now that he's hit his stride.

Ichiro - 43 next season

Beltran - 40 next season

vs.

Cespedes has that opt out too. But yeah, Trumbo is going to get paid. At least Nelson Cruz money.

If we don't resign MW I could see us going with a vet FA C. Nick Hundley could be a good fit. I think we reach a deal with MW, he's one of, if not, Buck's favorite nugget.

I'd like to see us bring MW back, have Mancini DH, and Cisco play 3rd or COF when he is ready. Barring trades.

Archived