The Orioles Have the Best Record in the American League - And it's August - Son

bluedog

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Having best record in AL plus 89 cents will get all of us a small cup of coffee at Wawa

You know what else? It makes some of us happy. In this time slice. Those trophies don't mean anything. The memories and happiness making them do.

Having best record in American League plus 89 cents will get all of us a small cup of coffee at Wawa.

You know what else? It makes some of us happy. In this time slice. Those tropheys don't mean anything. The memories and happiness making them do.

You've made me so very happy.

I'm so glad that you came into my life.

You know what else? It makes some of us happy. In this time slice. Those tropheys don't mean anything. The memories and happiness making them do.

This is perhaps the best post I've seen all year. It reminds us why we presumably follow the game in the first place - to enjoy it when things are going well.

Well my friends, having the best record in the AL after 89 games means things are going well! :)

The best record in the AL, at the end of the year, also will translate into home field advantage in every round of the postseason, INCLUDING the World Series.

That would be kind of a big deal, especially if you happen to be a team with the best home record in baseball.

Alright, ESPN will have us ranked behind Texas, Cleveland, Boston, Toronto and 2 spots ahead of the Yankees in the next power rankings...Yippee!

Just because we have the best record doesn't mean we should be #1 in power rankings. What would be the point of power rankings if it was just based on the record of each team?

We have 2 starters worth a damn atm...of course we shouldn't be considered the best team. One of those two starters is Gausman btw...who although I really like hasn't exactly been great himself.

• 2 weeks later...
Just because we have the best record doesn't mean we should be #1 in power rankings. What would be the point of power rankings if it was just based on the record of each team?

We have 2 starters worth a damn atm...of course we shouldn't be considered the best team. One of those two starters is Gausman btw...who although I really like hasn't exactly been great himself.

How things have changed in two weeks.

For the ninth time in 13 games, the O’s starting pitcher allowed two or fewer earned runs last night. In that 13-game run, O’s starters have pitched to an ERA of 2.88.

Archived