at. ATHLETICS, 8/09

Sessh

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our daughter wanted to see it (our oldest, almost 14), so we are now into season 3 with a DVD box I got for my birthday last year. It's probably my 5th time seeing the series, but I honestly am not tired of it. It's rather epic.

As an aside, my wife Laura had some funny tweet exchanges last night with David Simon. I think the word origin of the word "sh&t bird" was one they were having fun with.

Our daughter wanted to see it (our oldest, almost 14), so we are now into season 3 with a DVD box I got for my birthday last year. It's probably my 5th time seeing the series, but I honestly am not tired of it. It's rather epic.

It's ranked as probably my favorite tv show of all time. Right there with breaking bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What??? But.. How?! :vader:

They had to lower the field when the Raiders moved back in so they could play football on it without any oddities in the turf, exposing the pipes under the field and in the dugout. Sometimes they burst and raw sewage comes out. Welcome to Oakland. That and that monstrosity known as Mount Davis blocks any view of the mountains in the back of the stadium. After all that money plus the added BS, the Raiders are moving. Ungrateful arseholes

Archived