at. ATHLETICS, 8/09

Sessh

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I called an alarmist for saying that. This team under achieves on the road. Its just that simple.The only winning team with a losing road record. Thats a fact.

I keep thinking their going to bust out, law of averages, too much talent to play like this but they haven't busted out and I'm getting very concerned.

Guy is throwing 85 MPH down and away? This is just a thought, but how about instead of rolling over it for a ground ball, you wait on it and hit it hard to the opposite field? When he makes a mistake up and in, that's when you turn on it.

The way this team is approaching hitting right now, the entire team's weakness is in that exact spot. Same thing yesterday.

My, how my psyche has changed from earlier in the year. I was fully confident in our offense in these spots. Now if we get behind, I expect us to lose in excruciating fashion.

And I called an alarmist for saying that. This team under achieves on the road. Its just that simple.The only winning team with a losing road record. Thats a fact.

The Tigers, Mariners, Astros, Orioles,Pirates, and Dodgers all fit that so not sure what fact you are using.

Archived