vs. RAYS, 9/15

Sessh

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish just once someone in the media would ask Buck why Kim isnt playing. Or at least Schmuck could write a column about it.

I actually meant when he has played. Seems like I've seen him swinging at crap pitches. He still gets walks, but I don't think he's been nearly as consistent with the bat as he was earlier in the season. Like I said, it's just an impression and I could be wrong. I haven't checked the numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually meant when he has played. Seems like I've seen him swinging at crap pitches. He still gets walks, but I don't think he's been nearly as consistent with the bat as he was earlier in the season. Like I said, it's just an impression and I could be wrong. I haven't checked the numbers.

I checked. .167 with 3 SO and 3 BB in September. That doesn't exactly inspire a lot of confidence. He has 0 sac flies on the year.

I checked. .167 with 3 SO and 3 BB in September. That doesn't exactly inspire a lot of confidence. He has 0 sac flies on the year.

For what it's worth, I'm not one of the people saying he should have hit for the major league HR leader. But for Flaherty earlier? Absolutely. And he should be starting vs righties, if not every game, at least a good solid % of the time. I don't see how a guy with the offensive numbers he has put up all year can become a completely forgotten man as he has in the past few weeks.

I wish just once someone in the media would ask Buck why Kim isnt playing. Or at least Schmuck could write a column about it.

Buck would say the team has proven professionals with good track records and is in striking distance of being in the playoffs and all contributions have gotten them to this point and then he would chastise the reporter for being so negative.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are 80-66. Just two games out of first.

Every team has had frustrating losses. Baseball is a he of failure.

We are 90% thru the season, in position to make the playoffs, and still just 2 games back of Boston with four home games left against them, and a 8-7 record against them this year and 48-38 the past 5 years.

And you want to throw in the towel?

Wanting to throw in the towel at times, yes. Actually throwing in the towel? Never have since 1966.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived