Sessh

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's what people on here do when they pick fights with others and then get their butts handed to them. Some people view it as a substitute for a valid argument.

Just because you're stupid enough to actually pay to post on a forum doesn't mean everyone is. I know it's not free to run a forum, but that's what ad revenue is for. People actually think "Plus Member" is a sign of status. Pretty sad.

What's the point of keeping this up? Let's get busy celebrating a win.

That's what people on here do when they pick fights with others and then get their butts handed to them. Some people view it as a substitute for a valid argument.

Just because you're stupid enough to actually pay to post on a forum doesn't mean everyone is. I know it's not free to run a forum, but that's what ad revenue is for. People actually think "Plus Member" is a sign of status. Pretty sad.

You have a lot to learn about people.

No, I think plus member is a sign of respect and appreciation.

And you were wrong. The O's won the game.

Archived