Lineup for game 2. You pick it...

Natty

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Machado - We have no real leadoff hitter so maximize your best hitter's ABs, best speed of the 9.

2. Davis - OBP at top of line up, hate the K's but lefty hides the runner, BBs can lead to rallies, hitting more with runners on so he can see better pitches, maybe snaps him out of it.

3. Schoop 

4. Jones

5. Rasmus

6. Mancini

7. Alvarez

8. Beckham

9. Joseph - Earned it in game one, let Sisco play on Sunday. I'd go 60% - 40% through April and see how Sisco is adapting before we unleash him some more.

3 hours ago, ScGO's said:

1. Machado - We have no real leadoff hitter so maximize your best hitter's ABs, best speed of the 9.

2. Davis - OBP at top of line up, hate the K's but lefty hides the runner, BBs can lead to rallies, hitting more with runners on so he can see better pitches, maybe snaps him out of it.

3. Schoop 

4. Jones

5. Rasmus

6. Mancini

7. Alvarez

8. Beckham

9. Joseph - Earned it in game one, let Sisco play on Sunday. I'd go 60% - 40% through April and see how Sisco is adapting before we unleash him some more.

So, now that the idea of Davis as a good lead off hitter has been debunked I’m happy with any lineup where he’s 7th or lower.

Archived