New hot dog vendor at Camden Yards.

Going Underground

1 hour ago, OsEatAlEast said:

I'd sneer at him and put double the ketchup I had planned on putting on it. Just before I eat it I would say "Don't tell me what to do!"

In all seriousness though. For a processed meat that has everything under the sun in it. I've always found it funny that some people get snooty about what you put on top of the hot dog.

Not aimed at anyone in particular, just an observation.

That being said, thick cut scrapple with ketchup is a travesty.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Frobby said:

I think he was making a joke about “coke.”    Not sure though.   

Nope.  Thought people were more health conscious these days.  I would never even eat a hot dog or drink coke myself... can’t imagine giving them to a child.  Guess that is why diabetes rate keeps going up though.

I wish there were healthy options at the stadium.

• Downvote 2

8 hours ago, atomic said:

Nope.  Thought people were more health conscious these days.  I would never even eat a hot dog or drink coke myself... can’t imagine giving them to a child.  Guess that is why diabetes rate keeps going up though.

I wish there were healthy options at the stadium.

There are a few healthy options available.    My wife’s a vegetarian and they have a few items there, though you have to roam the stadium to find them.    

As for me, my kids didn’t get a steady diet of soda and hot dogs growing up, but when I took them to a ballgame, they indulged.    

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Frobby said:

There are a few healthy options available.    My wife’s a vegetarian and they have a few items there, though you have to roam the stadium to find them.    

As for me, my kids didn’t get a steady diet of soda and hot dogs growing up, but when I took them to a ballgame, they indulged.    

Did they get cavities? 

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, interloper said:

What does this even mean? Stop asking about people's kids man. Stop offering to upload videos of your kids. What are you even doing?

I was joking about uploading a video of my kid.  Someone asked a ridiculous question about the Winter event  being televised.

Simple question as Frobby said he gave his kids soda at games and it was fine.  I was curious if they got cavities. I have never had a cavity so I was just curious if it led to cavities.  I don't know anyone who gives their kids soda.  Seems strange to me.  But what do I know.  

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, atomic said:

I was joking about uploading a video of my kid.  Someone asked a ridiculous question about the Winter event  being televised.

Simple question as Frobby said he gave his kids soda at games and it was fine.  I was curious if they got cavities. I have never had a cavity so I was just curious if it led to cavities.  I don't know anyone who gives their kids soda.  Seems strange to me.  But what do I know.  

You are such a little smarmy slug man. I hope you get banned one day. It's coming. It has to be. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, interloper said:

You are such a little smarmy slug man. I hope you get banned one day. It's coming. It has to be. 

Says the guy who is trolling me.  If I gave my kids soda I think the other parents would be aghast.   I am just saying things I see.  Your world might be different than mine.

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, atomic said:

Says the guy who is trolling me.  If I gave my kids soda I think the other parents would be aghast.   I am just saying things I see.  Your world might be different than mine.

You are acting like it's freaking heroin. Relax. You're criticizing a poster for enjoying food at a ballgame and judging the way he raises his kids. First of all, that's out of line. Second of all, nobody cares what you think dude or how you raise your kids or what they eat or drink. Third, you're a judgmental troll and everyone here knows it. Piss off. 

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, interloper said:

You are acting like it's freaking heroin. Relax. You're criticizing a poster for enjoying food at a ballgame and judging the way he raises his kids. First of all, that's out of line. Second of all, nobody cares what you think dude or how you raise your kids or what they eat or drink. Third, you're a judgmental troll and everyone here knows it. Piss off. 

I haven't criticized anyone.  I just thought people didn't feed their kids hot dogs and coke anymore.  Just like most people don't smoke anymore. I am around a ton of kids functions: birthday parties, school events, sports etc.  I never see anyone give their kids anything other than milk, water or juice to drink.

1 minute ago, atomic said:

I haven't criticized anyone.  I just thought people didn't feed their kids hot dogs and coke anymore.  Just like most people don't smoke anymore. I am around a ton of kids functions: birthday parties, school events, sports etc.  I never see anyone give their kids anything other than milk, water or juice to drink.

Image result for stop get some help

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, atomic said:

It really isn't your place to comment about other parents' decisions.  It just isn't.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1