Keep calm...we're not a good team

Bahama O's Fan

2 hours ago, oriole said:

Last year was a mess. I can only speculate but the team chemistry that seemed to propel the team into “sum greater than its parts” territory just wasn’t there. It seemed everyone became stuck in their ways and the cohesiveness was lacking. Just speculation of course. Anyways...this team has that underdog fight for the team attitude that I liked about Bucks earlier years in baltimore. They might lose but they’re fun to root for even if the results aren’t there. 

They got off to terrible start they couldn't dig out of. Everybody checked out knowing they were going to be traded. If they play .500 ball in April 2018 - entirely different story happens, IMO.

I dont see us being better than anyone. We have Cobb as our one starter with talent.  We have Villar and Mancini as our only major league quality position players.   I thought we had Castro and Givens in the pen but even they are looking bad.

We should have resigned Jones.  It is going to get ugly out there.

Just now, atomic said:

I dont see us being better than anyone. We have Cobb as our one starter with talent.  We have Villar and Mancini as our only major league quality position players.   I thought we had Castro and Givens in the pen but even they are looking bad.

We should have resigned Jones.  It is going to get ugly out there.

I’m glad we didn’t resign Jones.    He’ll be happier in Arizona.   And I think we’ll see some of our more promising OF prospects later this season.   

1 minute ago, Frobby said:

I’m glad we didn’t resign Jones.    He’ll be happier in Arizona.   And I think we’ll see some of our more promising OF prospects later this season.   

Why?  You like seeing the bad news bears out there?  Mancini doesn't belong in outfield and the rest of outfielders on the team shouldnt be in the majors. If we had Jones on team we would have someone to root for.

• Downvote 3

29 minutes ago, atomic said:

Why?  You like seeing the bad news bears out there?  Mancini doesn't belong in outfield and the rest of outfielders on the team shouldnt be in the majors. If we had Jones on team we would have someone to root for.

Whomever down voted this is an idiot.

• Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, atomic said:

We should get rid of the downvote. It is insulting and people can hide their identities. I consider it trolling.

You can literally see who downvoted you.

Also, I downvoted your post about “at least having Jones to root for” and the one crying about someone downvoting you.

When I am done with this, I will downvote the post about getting rid of the downvote.

2 minutes ago, DirtyBird said:

You can literally see who downvoted you.

Also, I downvoted your post about “at least having Jones to root for” and the one crying about someone downvoting you.

When I am done with this, I will downvoted the post about getting rid of the downvote.

You should be banned from the board for trolling.