Adam Hall 2019

Frobby

3 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

After cooling off to start the month, Hall seems to have made an adjustment and is heating back up. Four multi-hit games in his last 10 including 3 in his last 5. Back up to .792 OPS on the season. 

Still not much power. 9 doubles and 2 HRs. 

Very active on the base paths as well. He's got 14 stolen bases. He can really enhance his value going forward if he's consistently a threat to steal bases. Could be a saving grace if the home run power never develops.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Cy Bundy said:

Will Hall pass McKenna in the prospect rankings as Cy Bundy projected.

I suspect he’s moving up more than most realize right now. Maybe our most under the radar guy. Would have to hit for more power to be a top guy, but the defense, hit tool and speed makes for a nice profile.

I don’t know where he’ll slot in. Probably somewhere in the #8-12ish range, which is pretty impressive given the O’s emerging list.

Will be curious to see how Luke and Tony compare Hall to a guy like Knight or Rom, for example. My guess is he’s in their section of the list.

On 5/25/2019 at 9:50 AM, LookinUp said:

I suspect he’s moving up more than most realize right now. Maybe our most under the radar guy. Would have to hit for more power to be a top guy, but the defense, hit tool and speed makes for a nice profile.

I don’t know where he’ll slot in. Probably somewhere in the #8-12ish range, which is pretty impressive given the O’s emerging list.

Will be curious to see how Luke and Tony compare Hall to a guy like Knight or Rom, for example. My guess is he’s in their section of the list.

FWIW, he already has more 2B/HR and the same number of BB as 2018, despite 50 fewer PA (~250 vs. ~200 so far) and being promoted to a higher level. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/22/2019 at 6:13 PM, LTO's said:

Very active on the base paths as well. He's got 14 stolen bases. He can really enhance his value going forward if he's consistently a threat to steal bases. Could be a saving grace if the home run power never develops.

A RHB only Brian Roberts as a potential comp?

• 3 weeks later...