Maryland vs. Notre Dame

Oriole4Life

28 minutes ago, vatech1994 said:

Serrel is just kind of odd man out.  He can play D1 and be a decent player, but he is clearly behind Wiggins, Ayala, Cowen, Morsell, and now Scott on the depth chart (and talent chart IMO).  He isn’t big enough to play minutes at the 3 like Morsell and Scott yet they can play minutes in his slot which hurts him even more.  I like the kid but long term he is also likely behind Hakim Hart in the depth chart.  It is just going to be difficult for him to find minutes.

Lindo is harder to figure.  I like what I see from him and think he should be getting even more minutes than he does these days.  The other night he came out, played decent, got pulled early, and never played again until mop up time.  That has happened a couple times already this year.  Something is amiss there with his relationship to Turgeon IMHO.

I agree with both points although I haven't seen anything from Hart thus far to justify his getting more minutes than Serrel as he did the last two games.

I also wonder why Tomaic doesn't transfer to a mid-major. I would think he would rather play if he is going to be on scholarship. Reese Mona has twice as many minutes so far this year.