MLB suspended, Opening Day delayed indefinitely UPDATED

interloper

2 hours ago, scOtt said:

Plus all the people with national platforms calling this the common cold for weeks on end. . Shame on them. Maybe now they will stop and try to keep people safe. I doubt all of them will. 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Things are getting better 

The futures so bright 

Got to hide in the shade.

She self-medicates so she will be fine.  I wonder what self-medicate means in this case?  Tequila shots?

The whole country needs to do what Maryland is doing.  We had 972 new people test positive for the disease today in the US  How many more we had that weren't tested. I think if we don't stop everything for a month in a couple of weeks our hospitals will be turning people away. 

51 minutes ago, atomic said:

She self-medicates so she will be fine.  I wonder what self-medicate means in this case?  Tequila shots?

I think I know what she means wink wink nudge nudge.

I can't even do that right now. :(

48 minutes ago, atomic said:

The whole country needs to do what Maryland is doing.  We had 972 new people test positive for the disease today in the US  How many more we had that weren't tested. I think if we don't stop everything for a month in a couple of weeks our hospitals will be turning people away. 

France had one quarter of their total death toll just yesterday. ONE day! 300 and some deaths to raise their total to like 1300. In one day!

Not exactly sure of those numbers but they're in the ballpark. Spain and Italy as bad or worse. Here's a video report from CBS:

https://news.yahoo.com/italy-france-spain-report-more-121502912.html

I can't post it direct.

1 hour ago, atomic said:

The whole country probably needs to do what California is doing.