vs. PHILLIES, 8/12

OFFNY

1 minute ago, Philip said:

So how long will Armstrong go? And Hess to follow?

I say they can use Givens or Castro for an inning, but not both, need to keep one for tomorrow.

Maybe try to bring in Akin vs a lefty heavy part of their order.

Would be nice if Armstrong could go through the 6th.

Seeing the Phillies fans beyond the gates makes me wish the Orioles hadn't put that tarp up on Camden Street. I would be out there otherwise. I watched an inning or two of the post- Freddy Gray fanless game out there.

Thought about just carrying a ladder over there and sitting on it. Can social distance on top of a ladder by myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, O-The-Memories said:

Do you guys think Mountcastle is much better than Dwight Smith Jr. defensively? I know DSJ is bad defensively, but at least he is hitting for us right now. Mountcastle didn't look great in the outfield from what little I've seen. 

I've seen Mountcastle make a throw that I haven't seen Smith make.

Smith is a pretty low bar.

1 minute ago, O-The-Memories said:

Do you guys think Mountcastle is much better than Dwight Smith Jr. defensively? I know DSJ is bad defensively, but at least he is hitting for us right now. Mountcastle didn't look great in the outfield from what little I've seen. 

Haven't seen enough to judge but it's not a high bar Smith is setting out there.